Blacksmith Motoring's Phantom chrome 26 inch TRUE BOLT ON complete front wheel conversion for Yamaha Roadliner and Stratoliner. ABSOLUTELY NO NEED TO CUT THE NECK OF YOUR MOTORCYCLE FRAME!!!!!!!!!
Blacksmith Motoring is proud to present the first and only TRUE BOLT ON 26inch front wheel conversion for the all year Yamaha Star Roadliner and Stratoliner. This kit was engineered with the correct track and trail for above highway speed riding, cornering, cruising comfort, and OEM load carrying. This kit is a completed front end swap and does not use any of the OEM front end components. However we did make sure you factory ignition, headlight bucket, headlight nacelle/key cover, and the OEM quick release Fairing mounts (STR-2C503-40-00) are a simple bolt on. The headlight is at 90 degrees so turn it down a few notches in the adjustment screw and your lighting up the road. Total install to riding time 4hrs. Wanna sell you bike but keep your 26 inch front end for your new roadliner or stratoliner, simple swap back to stock if you need to trade it in.
Here is what you get with this complete bolt on Package:
Bolt on features:
- Factory headlight bolt on lower triple tree with correct placement for headlight ignition switch cover to function properly.
- Ignition switch position in stock location direct bolt in (Customer needs to remove ignition switch from OEM upper triple tree).
- OEM quick release Fairing mounts (STR-2C503-40-00) are direct bolt on to triple trees
- UPPER AND LOWER TRIPLE TREE SET MACHINE FINSIH
- UPPER FORK TUBE COVERS MACHINE FINISH
- ALL FORK SEALS
- LOWER TUBE COVERS CHROME
- LOWER FORK TUBE WITH HIDDDEN AXLE CHROME
- FENDER MOUNTS AND HARDWARE CHROME
- HHI 6 PISTON CALIBER CHROME FOR 13 INCH ROTOR
- 13INCH ROTOR POLISH
- 26 INCH RETROLINER T FRONT TOURING FENDER
- CUSTOMER CHOICE 26 INCH WHEEL OPTION 50 MODELS AVAILABLE CHROME
- METZELER ME 880 SERIES TIRE
Senior Designer H. Gio Giovanni has tested this setup for 5 years in all environment to insure a close to stock ride, performance enhanced handling, above highway speed riding characteristic. This is the only wheel size of choice he will ride on our Retroliner series.Require new Yamaha OEM upper bearing 93332-00091 and lower bearing 93332-00096***PLEASE NOTE VEHICLE IN PICTURE ARE SHOWN AS CUSTOM BUILDS AND PAINT AND POWDERCOATING FINISHES DO NOT REFLECT DESCRIPTION. PRODUCT IS A CUSTOM PRODUCT PLEASE REVIEW CUSTOM PRODUCT DETAIL. PRODUCT MAY TAKE 4-16 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY...
Other Details3 yr limited warranty
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have recently installed this kit, and I did it myself at home. It did take a little longer than expected, but every time I had a question about it Blacksmith quickly answered it. It rides and handles really well for a big wheel. I would recommend this to anyone looking to go this route.