Blacksmith Motoring company builders of some of the fastest cruiser and touring bikes knows the value of a good fairing. We are proud to offer the best batwing style fairing in the industry. We find the need to have quality wind protector as well as crisp audio on those long haul rides as well as the short trips to the store. Hoppe industries offers a line of premium fiberglass motorcycle accessories raises the standard of motorcycle wind protection and audio dynamics. The Quadzilla™ Fairing will bring you to the higher level in sound and comfort you deserve.
The fair fits all 2006-2013 Yamaha Roadliner w/OEM Stratoliner windshield mounts (part number from Yamaha OEM STR-2C503-40-00). It also works with our Phantom 26 wheel conversion kit for the Yamaha Roadliner, Stratoliner and Raider which canbe found here: http://stores.blacksmithpartsandaccessories.com/yamaha-star-4/.
- Featuring the JHD40BT Radio.. (4) 5" coaxial marine speakers for great sound at any speed with any pipes!
- Includes Bluetooth® Audio Streaming
- Includes USB input port for use with memory stick devices.
- Includes 12 volt power socket for charging/running accessories.
- Includes your choice of a 5" dark tint, 5",8" & 10" DOT approved light tint or 5",8",10",or 12" clear windshield. (Please list selection in order notes)
- Includes a Black Radio Faceplate.
- Optional Chrome Ring speaker upgrade available.
- Concealed internal antenna for a clean, uncluttered appearance.
- Superb wind protection and great audio with a classic appearance.
- Made of hand laid fiberglass. Stronger than ABS plastic and only 34 lbs. complete.
- Finished in black gel coat, ready for your painter.
DIY Rating: Easy
Please see our return policy in the FAQ section of the store.***Custom Product*** Factory color matchingis available at an additional cost., but This fairing is made of extremely durable hand laid fiberglass construction and comes standard with a semi-gloss black gel-coat finish. This fairing is intended to be sanded for primer and paint by a professional body shop for best results. Fairing should be test fitted prior to paint. The fairing will have a gel-coat finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint. By nature of process and material fairing may show a few minor surface scuffs upon delivery.This fairing was designed to handle the stress of an aggressive rider and normal riding condition. Blacksmith Motoring Co endorse manufactures whose composite products use only the best available materials to insure durability is not an issue.