Blacksmith Motoring company offers custom builder and DIY guys the best value of an excellent sound quality fairing. We are proud to offer the best batwing style fairing in the industry as a Builder Edition. This means there is no audio components with this fairing. The Buyer will supply there own head unit, speakers, wiring to complete the fairing. We offer this fairing in this configuration for the true audio guys that want the best fairing material to enchance the qality sound of aftermarket speakers and amp upgrades. Hoppe industries offers a line of premium fiberglass motorcycle accessories raises the standard of motorcycle wind protection and audio dynamics. The Quadzilla™ Fairing will bring you to the higher level in sound and comfort you deserve.
The fair fits all 2006-2014 Yamaha Stratoliner w/OEM Stratoliner windshield mounts (part number from Yamaha OEM STR-2C503-40-00). It also works with our Phantom 26 wheel conversion kit for the Yamaha Roadliner, Stratoliner and Raider which canbe found here: http://stores.blacksmithpartsandaccessories.com/yamaha-star-4/.
- Includes USB input port for use with memory stick devices.
- Includes 12 volt power socket for charging/running accessories.
- Mounting Brackets
- Includes your choice of a 5" dark tint, 5",8" & 10" DOT approved light tint or 5",8",10",or 12" clear windshield. (Please list selection in order notes)
- Made of hand laid fiberglass. Stronger than ABS plastic and only 34 lbs. complete.
- Finished in black gel coat, ready for your painter.
DIY Rating: Easy
- Optional Upgrade Jensen 40BT Marine head unit
- Can be used with 40-00241 (JHDHBC) Jensen wired remote handlebar control with volumn adjustment and basic functions mode selection
- Face plate: 6 1/2 in. x 4 in. H x 9/16 in. D
- Radio Body: 5 1/2 in. W x 3 1/2 in. H x 1 5/8 in. D
- Maximum power output: 160W (4x40W)
- Receives Bluetooth streaming audio (A2DP) and controls (AVRCP) Bluetooth enabled devices
- Waterproof (IPX6)
- 7-channel NOAA Weatherband tuner
- AM/FM electronic tuner (US/Euro)
- 30 programmable station presets (18FM, 12AM)
- Auto-store/preset scan
- iPod/iPhone ready via USB (rear pig tail)
- Two wire power (ground, +12VDC switched)
- Line level audio out (rear RCA pair)
- Auxiliary audio input (rear RCA pair)
- Multiple mounting capabilities: front flush mount, rear flush mount and surface mount with AMPS pattern
- White LED backlit dot matrix LCD display and buttons
- AMP remote turn on (12V at 500mA)
- Wired remote control ready
- Low battery warning
- Conformal coated circuit boards
- UV-resistant finishes/materials (meets ASTMD4329)
- Corrosion resistant materials (meets ASTMB117)
Optional speaker upgrade JL C2-525
- 5-1/4" Evolution C2 Series 2-way Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
Peak: 200 watts per pair / 100 watts each
RMS: 120 watts per pair / 60 watts each
- Injection molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone woofer
- Polyether foam surround
Please see our return policy in the FAQ section of the store.***Custom Product*** Factory color matchingis available at an additional cost., but This fairing is made of extremely durable hand laid fiberglass construction and comes standard with a semi-gloss black gel-coat finish. This fairing is intended to be sanded for primer and paint by a professional body shop for best results. Fairing should be test fitted prior to paint. The fairing will have a gel-coat finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint. By nature of process and material fairing may show a few minor surface scuffs upon delivery.This fairing was designed to handle the stress of an aggressive rider and normal riding condition. Blacksmith Motoring Co endorse manufactures whose composite products use only the best available materials to insure durability is not an issue.Builder Edition. This means there is no audio components with this fairing. The Buyer will supply there own head unit, speakers, wiring to complete the fairing. There is no customer support from Hopppe Industries on this porduct version. This is a Builders verison exlusively offer by Blacksmith Motoring Company. Any question please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Details1 yr limited structural and audio
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Blacksmith Motoring review on Hoppe Industries Quadzilla fairing with Klockwerk flare windshield
Master builder H Gio Giovanni of Blacksmith Motoring reviews H...
Blacksmith Motoring LeMans RT26 conversion for Star XV1900 w/ Hoppe Quadzilla fairing
Blacksmith Motoring LeMans RT26 conversion for Star XV1900 roa...