Blacksmith Motoring is known for the fastest XV1900 series Star Motorcycles in the nation. We have R&D every combination of unleashing the ground pounding muscle of the XV1900. From raw power to force induction. Looking for your first step towards bone crushing horsepower and torque! Our Anvil 10.1:1 Big Bore Kit has been developed to dramatically increase the horsepower and torque performance of your XV1900. Increasing the displacement from 113CI to a massive 118 CI and increase compression for the full fuel burning power stroke. Ship your cylinders into our Race division and we will bore replate your stock cylinders from 100mm to a massive 102mm, add a preminum fordge coatd piston, and plate the inner cylinder for increase durability. Yamaha coated your original fordge pistons with an Alumite coating to reduce friction and ceramic-composite-coated cylinders. To keep the OEM reliability, Blacksmith Anvil race Division custom coats your pistons with our Hammerline coating on both the dome and skirts.This proivdes the ultimate in toughness, lubrication, and bond technology working together to minimize friction, maximize horsepower, and provide improved wear resistance. Our Hammerline™ is a high-tech lubricant that reduces friction, and also allows the piston to be fitted tighter within the bore allowing a increased ring seal and reduced operation noise. Kit comes complete with 102mm oversize piston kit 10.1:1 compression (pistons, rings, wrist pins and clips) and oversize head gaskets.
Here is an overview of our Top Quality Fordge Pistons:
- Anvil 102 mm (118CI) kits feature a Street proven race-ready dome finish with smooth edges for improved combustion flow. Horizontal slot-pin oiling reduces friction and provides scuff resistance, along with a pressure seal groove for maximum ring seal.
- Anvil 118 CI kit feature a complete top end gasket kit that gives you everything you need to complete your performance build from premium materials.
- Anvil 118 CI kit is for street/Strip race applications feature Blacksmith Hammerline™ piston coating to provide reduced friction and contribute to higher horsepower gains.
- 102mm piston set are dedicated forgings used for superior strength to weight ratio utilizing aerospace alloy.
- Bore and replate your stock cylinders from 100mm to a massive 102mm
- Our Hammerline™ is a high-tech lubricant applied on piston skirt and dome for reduce friction, initial start up protection and sustained long term performance.
- Proven high performance ring kit and alloy pins included with each Anvil 118 CI kit for extended life and long term sustained power.
“Stock” base gaskets must be purchased seperatley. Application for all Stratoliner / Roadliner, Raider models.**Compression may vary slightly based on head work**Custom product may take 2-6 weeks**High Performance Application**Preminum Fuel recommended**